Saturday, November 01, 2014

To the Blessed Sacrament....

I


 I adore Thee profoundly, my Jesus, true Victim of expiation for our sins; and I offer Thee this act of adoration in compensation for the sacrilegious outrages Thou dost receive from so many of Thy ungrateful people, who dare to draw nigh to Thee and receive Thee in Communion with mortal sin upon their souls. In reparation for these hateful sacrileges, I offer Thee those last drops of They most Precious Blood which Thou didst shed from the wound in Thy Side; and, entering therein, I approach Thee with acts of adoration, love, and thanksgiving, and with all holy souls who are devout to Thee in the most Holy Sacrament, I say:
Blessed and praised every moment
Be the most holy and divine Sacrament.
Pater noster. Ave Maria. Gloria Patri.


This prayer can be found in The Raccolta