Friday, July 08, 2016

For the Police Officers and Their Mothers.....

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that any one who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession, was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother, to thee do I come, before thee I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate! Despise not my petitions, but, in thy mercy, hear and answer me.
Amen

Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord and let perpetual light shine upon them. May their souls and all of the souls of the faithful departed, through the Mercy of God, rest in peace.
Amen

Eternal Father, I offer You the most precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the Universal Church, those in my own home and within my family